Unique, compact unit that works with all valves to create a simple, efficient control zone. Combines filtration and pressure regulation in one piece for protection of downstream components in a low-volume irrigation system.
Rain Bird Pressure-Regulating Filter
- Reduces the number of components in a control zone, making it smaller and easier to install. More control zones can fit in one valve box
- Combination unit comes with 200 mesh (75 micron) stainless steel reduces the number of connections, making installation easier and faster
- Static RBY filter regulates pressure to a nominal 30 or 40 psi (2.0 or 2.8 bar) - PR RBY Filter Cap has sealing O-ring and unthreads to provide access to the filter element for easy cleaning
- 30 or 40 psi pressure regulator is integrated into the filter body
- Robust body and cap are made of glass-filled polypropylene and provide 150 psi (10.3 bar) pressure rating